There’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday… and then there’s #GivingTuesday, an international day of giving! Join us in putting a bright future within reach for children of all abilities in our community. There are many ways to support our students by joining the #GivingTuesday movement!
- Make a gift, and check out our special #GivingTuesday Facebook photo frame.
- Tell your family, friends and co-workers by sharing why you support Frankie Lemmon on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Get the template here!
- We’d love to see your #GivingTuesday posts. Be sure to tag us @FrankieLemmon on Facebook and Twitter and @FrankieLemmonSch on Instagram.
- Invite friends and family to support Frankie Lemmon by creating a Facebook fundraising page. It’s a fast and easy way to create an impact that lasts a lifetime. Learn more here.
- Update your Facebook profile picture with the Franke Lemmon frame. Just go to your profile, select “Update Profile Picture,” click “Add a frame,” and search Frankie Lemmon. You’ll find our frame with the green hand to let others know how easy it is to give.
- Become a volunteer! Lend a hand at the school or at upcoming fundraising events.
Your voice and the power of sharing are the foundation #GivingTuesday. Sharing our mission and why it’s important to you is a powerful tool that helps get the word out about Frankie Lemmon. Without support from wonderful people like you, we wouldn’t be where we are today! #GivingTuesday is a day to show your care and concern for others. We hope that includes Frankie Lemmon School, and that you will join us making the world a better place for children of all abilities.
Have questions? Ideas? We want to hear from you! Contact Ciara at 919-845-8880 or email@example.com.