HOW TO BID IN ONLINE AUCTIONS
To register to bid in this auction benefiting the Frankie Lemmon School, go to FRANKIE.givesmart.com or text FRANKIE to 76278 and follow the instructions to register. Once complete, you will have access to your own personal bidding center. From there, you can view all of the auction items, “watch” auction items you are interested in, place bids on auction items, or donate to the Frankie Lemmon Foundation. Bidding opens at 10am ET on Monday, October 19th, but you can register now. Bidding closes at 9pm ET on Friday, October 23rd. Further instructions are as follows:
- Bid: Automatically enters the next minimum bid amount; you will be asked by pop-up screen to confirm your bid.
- Change Bid Amount: You can manually enter any amount that is greater than the “next bid”.
- Auto Bid: Some auction lots include an “auto bid” feature, which enables you to set a maximum bid amount. So that you don’t risk getting outbid at the last minute, everyone is encouraged to set a max bid. In the event a competing bidder outbids your current bid, the auction software will automatically raise your bid by the minimum bid increment until your maximum bid has been met or the silent auction ends.
- Buy Now: Some auction lots are available for immediate purchase at the “Buy Now” price. If you really like what you see and would like to end the bidding, you can opt to immediately purchase the item.
- Watch Item: Adds items to your “My Items” list for easy reference later.
- Notifications: You will be notified every time you are outbid so you will have the opportunity to counter with a higher bid.