Enrollment Process for Children without Special Needs (ages 3-4)
- To set up an appointment for a tour, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-821-7436.
- During the tour, we encourage parents to bring their child. We will learn about your child and answer any questions you have about Frankie Lemmon School.
- If you choose to enroll your child, you will be given a preliminary application to be completed and returned with a registration fee.
- If space is not immediately available, you may choose to have your child added to our waiting list or you may withdraw your application and registration fee.
- If your preliminary application and fee are accepted and space is available, you will be given a full enrollment packet to complete and return a week prior to child’s first day of school.
Enrollment Process for Children with Special Needs (ages 3-4)
Children with special needs are placed at the Frankie Lemmon School by Wake County Public Schools Preschool Services. Your child’s IEP team will make the recommendation for placement. For more information regarding WCPSS Preschool Services, please contact Child Find at 919-431-7700.
KEEP IN TOUCH!
Want to learn more about ways to volunteer, get involved, or have your child attend Frankie Lemmon School? Are you interested in attending the Triange Wine Experience, the Golf Classic, or learning about all that our foundation does? Please send us a message.